Redirect Citrix Storefront to a different page at log off.

by Stan Czerno October 3, 2014 13:10 CST

To make Storefront v2.5/2.6 redirect to a different page rather than just sit at the "You have logged off successfully" page, edit the "custom.wrstrings.en.js" file in the contrib folder of the Web Store. By default this will be located at "C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Citrix\<StoreName>Web\contrib".

If you have not created any customizations, select everything in the file and replace with the following:

(function ($) {
    $.localization.customStringBundle('en', {
                YouAreLoggedOff: 'You have logged off successfully. <br>'
                    +'You are being redirected to <Enter your web page here or delete this line>'
                    +'<script type="text/javascript">'
                    +'window.location.replace("http://www.czerno.com");'
                    +'</script>'
    });
})(jQuery);

I have only tested this on Storefront 2.5 and 2.6.

For more info on customizing Storefront, refer to this blog: http://blogs.citrix.com/2014/04/04/customizing-receiver-for-web-2-5/

UPDATE for Storefront v3.x:

Here is what I did for Storefront v3.x:

Edit:
"\inetpub\wwwroot\Citrix\<StoreWeb>\custom\strings.en.js"

(function ($) {
    $.localization.customStringBundle("en", {
        Example1: "This is an example",
        Example2: "This is another example"
    });
})(jQuery);

Add below Example2 (or replace both the examples):

YouHaveLoggedOff:'You have logged off successfully.<br>You are being redirected to Czerno.com<script type="text/javascript">window.location.replace("http://www.czerno.com");</script>'

For more info on customizing Storefront 3, refer to this blog: http://blogs.citrix.com/2015/09/04/storefront-3-web-customization-branding-your-deployment/

BE SURE TO CLEAR YOUR CACHE WHEN TESTING!

Tags: ,

Catergories: Citrix | Storefront

Comments (13) -

Wes Doyle
November 18, 2015 15:28 CST

I have not been able to get this to work with StoreFront 3.0.0.45.

The very last section of the file is: YouHaveLoggedOff:"You have logged off successfully."})})(jQuery);

I have changed it to: YouHaveLoggedOff:'Logoff was successful.<br>You are being redirected to Czerno.com<script type="text/javascript">window.location.replace("http://czerno.com/blog");<script>'})})(jQuery);

It just hangs at "Logging off Citrix Receiver".

Stan Czerno
November 18, 2015 16:48 CST

Which file are you editing?

"\inetpub\wwwroot\Citrix\<StoreWeb>\receiver\js\ctxs.core.min_23582031B4B32F1D.js"?

Wes Doyle
November 18, 2015 21:42 CST

Yes - In my case c:\inetpub\wwwroot\Citrix\XSFPWeb\receiver\js\ctxs.core.min_23582031B4B32F1D.js

It's the right file - I had a typo in there and saw the script text on the screen above the log on button.

Julien DESTOMBES
January 26, 2016 03:18 CST

Hi,

Thanks for the tweak (fyi you forget the / to close the script). To complete, it's easier to do this in strings.XX.js in the custom folders. With this script you can adjust message by client language.

Regards,

Julien

Stan Czerno
January 26, 2016 07:06 CST

Thanks!

Colin Atkinson
July 13, 2016 09:26 CST

Do you know how to get this working in version 3.5.0.23?

I have changed the ctxs.core.min_23582031B4B32F1D.js file but that doesn't look like it has changed anything.

If I open the strings.en.js file, all I see is:
(function Money {
    $.localization.customStringBundle("en", {
        Example1: "This is an example",
        Example2: "This is another example"
    });
})(jQuery);

Stan Czerno
July 13, 2016 10:25 CST

Have you cleared your browser cache? I haven't upgraded to that version yet so I really can't say. I am still running 3.0.0.45.

Colin Atkinson
July 14, 2016 02:52 CST

Yes the browser cache has been cleared.  Should I not see different information in the strings.en.js file?

Stan Czerno
July 14, 2016 06:50 CST

As I stated, I am still running 3.0.0.45, I have not installed 3.5 yet, I do not know what Citrix changed.

Michael Krasnove
September 14, 2016 15:24 CST

Has anyone figured out how to get this to work with version 3.5.0.23

Stan Czerno
September 14, 2016 16:52 CST

This works in Storefront 3.6:

Edit:
"\inetpub\wwwroot\Citrix\<StoreWeb>\custom\strings.en.js"

(function Money {
    $.localization.customStringBundle("en", {
        Example1: "This is an example",
        Example2: "This is another example"
    });
})(jQuery);

Add below Example2 (or replace both the examples):

Bill Berst
June 26, 2017 10:08 CST

This works great for logging off! Thanks!  Is there a way to do the same for the timeout page?

Stan Czerno
September 2, 2017 16:38 CST

Yes, you can change any of the default messages. For a list, just look in your site at the ctxs.wrstrings.js file located at /Citrix/<Site Name>Web/Scripts.